Leaves no wish unfulfilled - TOLYMP Cross All in full equipment
- The Monkey bar is 100 cm wide and has 6 rungs, all of which are individually adjustable.
Numerous extensions can be used here: sling trainers, bands, ropes, even a children's swing can be easily attached here (see photos).
- The two chin-up bars can be adjusted in 25 steps from 15 cm to 240 cm.
- The new Multi pull up bar for numerous grip variants with a grip width of 120 cm is also included.
- The vertical ladder with a width of 100 cm has 6 rungs that you can mount individually in a 9 cm grid
- A second vertical ladder in a width of 55 cm also has 6 rungs, which you can mount individually in a 9 cm grid
- The climbing net is already included in the scope of delivery and can be adjusted in height by adjusting the upper gymnastics bar. This allows the level of difficulty when climbing up for children to be gradually increased.
- The dip bars can alternatively also be supplied in one bar length (70 cm instead of 150 cm). The bar width can be freely determined during construction.
- The 3 meter high horizontal bar with a length of 180 cm already has the new ones Professional gymnastics bar with firmly welded straps and greater wall thickness. This is very suitable, for example, for attaching gymnastic rings.
- The Human flag pole is also often used by children, but then preferably as a Fire brigade fire pole.
- Extension with a high-quality Swings, click here for swing extension. The one pictured barbell holder however, is not included in the scope of delivery and is available as a product option.
[ajaxzoom_woo_media id_360=”2″ prop_w=”16″ prop_h=”9″ border_width=”1″]
Stable construction, made entirely of V2A stainless steel DIN 1.4301.
Our outdoor gym products are characterized by the use of high-quality materials and professionally executed, high-quality workmanship.
The material is completely machine ground, all welds are clean.
We grant a 10-year guarantee on welds and rust-free.
The stainless steel components
Our products are characterized by the use of high-quality teile and professionally executed, high-quality workmanship. The material is completely machine ground, all welds are clean.
The dimensions of the posts are 80 x 60 mm, the wall thickness is 3 mm (reinforced version).
Adjustment of the gymnastics bars
Execution of the two pull-up bars
The gymnastics bars are attached and the height is adjusted using two M12 star grip screws.
For this purpose, the gymnastics bars have a CNC-machined turned part at both ends, which is equipped with an M12 thread. In addition, the two contact surfaces facing the post are knurled to effectively prevent the poles from spinning.
The height of the gymnastics bar can therefore be adjusted without the use of tools.
Execution of the 3 meter high gymnastics bar
This professional gymnastics bar has a stable bracket welded on on both sides, which is fastened with 2 x M12 screws on each side and is securely screwed with rounded cap nuts.
Assembly and installation of the system
In principle, the system can be set up at any location. The posts are fastened in approx. 60 cm deep concrete foundations. The stainless steel posts are concreted directly into the concrete.
For hassle-free assembly you will receive:
- All necessary elements and screw connections. All that is missing is the ready-mixed concrete (available in bags at hardware stores)
- Assembly instructions including foundation plan and view sketches
- Threaded rods size M12 including screw connections for millimeter-precise alignment of the system
Alignment using threaded rods
The parallel, perpendicular and aligned alignment of the posts to each other is of great importance for a stable installation of the system. Using the supplied threaded rods in size M12 and the gymnastics bars, the station can be precisely aligned before concreting. This ensures that the distance between the posts is accurate to the millimeter until the concrete has hardened.
Further details can be found in this article explained.
The ground can be designed as a lawn, but fall protection mats or fall protection plates have even better properties. These items are available in square or rectangular form in our shop in various colors and thicknesses. These mats have better fall protection cushioning than turf.
You can find more information on this on our website fall protection plates.
assembly sketch sfdf sdf a
Floor design with fall protection plates
Use of the threaded rods
|at the top of the tab TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|in the pictures at the top of this page
|Product information as a PDF file
|Start PDF download
|360° all-round view
|at the top of this page
|Frequently Asked Questions
|on the website FAQ
|on the website Shipping Rate