Dip bar system for embedding in concrete in the garden
- Very compact Dip station, the distance between the two bars can be adjusted here be set freely.
- The Pole height can be max. 130 cm and is determined when concreted in according to your own wishes.
- This expansion unit can only be installed on an existing TOLYMP system.
Stable construction, made entirely of V2A stainless steel DIN 1.4301.
Our products are characterized by the use of high-quality materials and professionally executed, high-quality workmanship.
The material is completely machine ground, all welds are clean.
- M10 threaded holes: The system has a post item no. 4103 (300cm length) or 4106 (360cm length)
These posts already have the required M10 threaded holes
- through screw connection: The system has a post with 12mm holes in a 9cm grid at the assembly point.
We will then supply a modified screw connection with M10 through-bolts and cap nuts for attachment
- wood screwing: You want to screw the dip bar to a wooden post. This is also possible; select the variant with the wood screws.
Important: Before screwing, pre-drill the wood with a 6mm drill bit
In the Product Options you can make the appropriate selection.
You order a horizontal bar at the same time, Tower or similar and would like to mount the dip bars there:
In this case, one of the posts is already equipped with the appropriate M10 threaded holes.
Please note this request in the comment field when entering the address in the shopping cart.
|Technical data||at the top of the tab TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS|
|Shipping Rate||on the website Shipping Rate|