Dip bar system for embedding in concrete in the garden
- Very compact Dip station, the distance between the two bars can be adjusted here be set freely.
- In Pole height can be max. 130 cm and is determined when concreted in according to your own wishes.
Stable construction, made entirely of V2A stainless steel DIN 1.4301.
Our products are characterized by the use of high-quality materials and professionally executed, high-quality workmanship.
The material is completely machine ground, all welds are clean.
Assembly and installation of the trimming station
In principle, the system can be set up at any location. The posts are fastened in approx. 60 cm deep concrete foundations.
For hassle-free assembly you will receive:
- All necessary elements and screw connections. All that is missing is the ready-mixed concrete (available in bags at hardware stores)
- Assembly instructions including foundation plan and view sketches
The ground can be designed as a lawn, but fall protection mats or fall protection plates have even better properties. These items are available in square or rectangular shapes in specialty stores in a variety of colors. These mats have better fall protection cushioning than turf.
In addition, in combination with the stainless steel product, you achieve a visually very attractive design of your play area.
|Technical data||at the top of the tab TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS|
|Shipping Rate||on the website Shipping Rate|
High-quality dip bar station for the garden from TOLYMP
If you're looking to improve your fitness or take your body to a new level, a dip bar station could be the perfect addition to your workout. The dip bar station from TOLYMP is a high-quality choice for use in your garden.
With this device, you can perform exercises specifically aimed at strengthening your upper body and arm muscles. The best part is that you can easily set up this dip station and use it in your garden.
If you are still looking for such a station, you can buy a dip bar station from us and take your training to a new level.
Buy Dip Station - stable construction with variable bar height
Would you like to buy a dip station that has a stable construction made of V2A stainless steel DIN 1.4301 and can offer a variable bar height of up to 130 cm? Then you are exactly right with us!
Our dip bars are durable and can withstand heavy use. The height of the poles can be set individually according to your wishes when setting in concrete. We offer high quality dip stations suitable for any workout.
Dip bars outdoor - easy to assemble & set up
If you are looking for a high quality and easy to assemble dip bar outdoor station, then you have come to the right place.
Our dip bar station is free-standing and can be set up at any location. When it comes to assembly, you can rely on quick and easy installation. The posts are anchored in concrete foundations approx. 60 cm deep for secure and permanent attachment. Would you like to buy a dip bar? Then discover our high-quality products now and find the perfect dip station for your training.
Outdoor dip station including assembly materials
Would you like to strengthen your upper body muscles and keep fit? Then invest in a high-quality outdoor dip station including assembly materials from TOLYMP.
Strong and durable, our dip bars are perfect for outdoor training. You will receive all the necessary elements and screw connections so that you can set up the dip station without any problems. All you need is a ready-mixed concrete mix, which is available in bags from hardware stores.
We also provide you with practical assembly instructions including a foundation plan and view sketches so that you can get started quickly and easily. You can buy the dip station or dip bars from us and optimize your outdoor training.
Our recommendation for the floor design for your new dip station
If you are looking to buy a new dip station, floor design is an important factor that you should not neglect.
Our recommendation is to use either grass or fall protection mats or fall protection plates. However, the latter have better fall protection cushioning and are available in different colors. In this way you not only achieve a visually appealing design of your playground, but also a higher safety standard.
How to use the TOLYMP Dip Station for a full body workout
The TOLYMP Dip Station is a versatile piece of training equipment that allows you to perform a variety of exercises for the entire body. Here are some tips on how you can use the TOLYMP Dip Station for a full body workout:
- Dips: This is one of the most basic exercises you can do on the dip station. It targets your chest, shoulders and triceps. Position yourself between the bars, gripping them tightly and lifting your body up. Slowly lower your body until your arms form a 90 degree angle, then push yourself back up.
- knee raises: This exercise targets your abs. Hang onto the bars and slowly raise your knees to your chest. Then lower it back down in a controlled manner. To make the exercise more challenging, you can keep your legs straight and raise them.
- pull ups: This exercise targets your back and arm muscles. Grab the top bar with a wide grip and pull your body up until your chin reaches the bar. Then slowly lower your body back down.
- Push Ups: This exercise targets your chest, shoulders and triceps. Stand in front of the dip station and put your hands on the bars. Step back until your body forms a straight line, then lower yourself until your chest almost touches the bars. Then push yourself back up.
- Standing leg raises: This exercise targets your lower abs and hip flexors. Stand between the bars, grab them and keep your body straight. Raise one leg straight in front of you, then lower it back down. Repeat the exercise with the other leg.