STREET BARBELL – Butterfly (seated) / MB 7.31.3
The device is designed for the development of large pectoral muscles. During reduction, it localizes the effort on the chest muscles and also develops the muscles of the coracobrachialis and the short head of the biceps.
Standards: EN 16:630 (TÜV)
Dimensions (WxDxH): 1800 x 1580 x 1980 mm
Colour: according to customer requirements (RAL color palette complete)
Note: The canopy is not included. This can be ordered separately.
About Street Barbell
All STREET BARBELL devices impress with their robust construction, excellent biomechanics and the patented design with fixed, variably adjustable weight plates. This means that these devices are in no way inferior to the training devices in fitness studios. In addition, many of the devices are wheelchair accessible.
The extremely high demands on resilience, weather resistance and protection against theft and vandalism are demonstrably met to a particularly high degree. To protect against weather and rust, all outdoor power equipment is double-coated and galvanized - making it extremely low-maintenance. The rails on which the weights move are made of stainless steel, as are the joints. All STREET BARBELL weight training equipment is TÜV certified and complies with all applicable EU standards.
Detailed exercise and operating instructions with warnings for the specific device are attached to each training device. Using the QR code attached to the device, an exercise suggestion can be viewed using video instructions using a mobile phone.
This stationary outdoor weight training equipment is suitable for setting up, for example:
- in professional or public outdoor fitness studios (to expand the offer, to increase attractiveness, to differentiate from the competition)
- in residential areas, (as an outdoor gym for local residents)
- in front of hotels and in amusement parks
- in outdoor swimming pools and leisure facilities,
- on multisport facilities, on the beach, on campsites,
- in front of universities, colleges, high school centers
- at fire brigades, police, army and in security schools
- in sports facilities for high-performance sports
- on every sports field that is used for competition, club and school sports