Leaves no wish unfulfilled - TOLYMP Cross More in full equipment
The Monkey bar is 100 cm wide, 235 cm long and has 6 rungs, all of which are individually adjustable. (Optionally also available in a length of 298 cm with 8 rungs)
Numerous extensions can be used here: sling trainers, bands, ropes, even a children's swing can be easily attached here (see photos).
- The three pull-up bars can be adjusted in 25 steps from 15 cm to 240 cm.
- The vertical ladder also has 6 rungs, which you can mount individually in a 9cm grid
- The climbing net is already included in the scope of delivery and can be adjusted in height by adjusting the upper gymnastics bar. This allows the level of difficulty when climbing up for children to be gradually increased.
- The dip bars can alternatively also be delivered in a bar length (70cm instead of 150cm). The bar width can be freely determined during construction.
- The Human flag pole is also often used by children, but then preferably as a Fire brigade fire pole.The pictured Barbell holder, the gymnastics rings and the sling trainer are not included in the scope of delivery and are optionally available as accessories.
Stable construction, made entirely of V2A stainless steel DIN 1.4301.
Our outdoor gym products are characterized by the use of high-quality materials and professionally executed, high-quality workmanship.
The material is completely machine ground, all welds are clean.
We grant a 10-year guarantee on welds and rust-free.
The stainless steel components
Our products are characterized by the use of high-quality teile and professionally executed, high-quality workmanship. The material is completely machine ground, all welds are clean.
The dimensions of the posts are 80 x 60 mm, the wall thickness is 3 mm (reinforced version).
Adjustment of the gymnastics bars
Execution of the three pull-up bars
The gymnastics bars are attached and the height is adjusted using two M12 star grip screws.
For this purpose, the gymnastics bars have a CNC-milled turned part on both ends, which is equipped with an M12 thread. In addition, the two contact surfaces facing the post are knurled to effectively prevent the poles from spinning.
The height of the gymnastics bar can therefore be adjusted without the use of tools.
Assembly and installation of the system
In principle, the system can be set up at any location. The posts are fastened in approx. 60 cm deep concrete foundations. The stainless steel posts are concreted directly into the concrete.
For hassle-free assembly you will receive:
- All necessary elements and screw connections. All that is missing is the ready-mixed concrete (available in bags at hardware stores)
- Assembly instructions including foundation plan and view sketches
- Threaded rods size M12 including screw connections for millimeter-precise alignment of the system
Alignment using threaded rods
The parallel, perpendicular and aligned alignment of the posts to each other is of great importance for a stable installation of the system. Using the supplied threaded rods in size M12 and the gymnastics bars, the station can be precisely aligned before concreting. This ensures that the distance between the posts is accurate to the millimeter until the concrete has hardened.
Further details can be found in this article explained.
The ground can be designed as a lawn, but fall protection mats or fall protection plates have even better properties. These items are available in square or rectangular form in our shop in various colors and thicknesses. These mats have better fall protection cushioning than turf.
You can find more information on this on our website fall protection plates.
assembly sketch sfdf sdf a
Floor design with fall protection plates
Use of the threaded rods
|Technical data||at the top of the tab TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS|
|dimensional sketch||in the pictures at the top of this page|
|Product information as a PDF file||Start PDF download|
|360° all-round view
||at the top of this page|
|Frequently Asked Questions||on the website FAQ|
|Shipping Rate||on the website Shipping Rate|